Fragrance is the accessory that can get you out of an anonymous way that can spark the senses of others. Women and men also use perfumes, depending on occasion, attitude, temperament, and what suits the skin.
If you are preparing to make a perfume to a man, whether you want to buy it from an online store or you can smell it and test it on your own skin, you have to consider the following:
– Which fits your skin and smells good, not necessarily smelling everyone else. Testing on your own skin does not have to be a landmark for buying a perfume.
– The conservative man, who does not put on fashion and what is in trend, suits his fragrances with woody, elegant and masculine aroma. Perfumes with notes of sandalwood, cedar, patchouli, vetiver are best suited for such a gentleman.
– The trendy man, who is always interested in what’s in the trend, suits his perfumes containing bergamot, coumarin, oak, barked musk.
– Men who want to stand out as strong men, smell their perfume with tobacco smell. The flavor of tobacco perfume is a sensual blend of wood, flowers and conditioner.
– Men who want to highlight in a crowd match perfumes with the essence of cyphre (containing bergamot, oak and patchouli) in combination with floral, woody notes and notes of fruits or leather (this type contains a mixture of tobacco with honey that resembles the smell of leather).
– The sporty man, who wants to be fresh all the time, fits her fresh essence with citrus essences: lemon, orange, bergamot, mandarin in combination with woody or spicy essences.
– Men who love adventure match exotic perfumes containing mint, sage, thyme, rosemary, cloves and other aromatic spices.
– The mysterious and sensual man fits her with a strong, prominent fragrance. This type of fragrance is a mixture of oriental essences with woody, spicy and vanilla essences. It is a perfume recommended for the evening.
Inspired by the clear blue sky and rocky mountains, Christian Dior’s Sauvage will certainly serve you well in the winter, but the versatile fragrance also gets the job done no matter what the season. This perfumes is special, fresh and it has a very good silage.
Dark Rebel continues this tradition, reproducing the dark, sexy fragrance of leather jackets and cigarettes. These edgy notes mingle with Cuban sugar cane and Mexican black vanilla to create one of the best winter perfumes for men.
Dark Rebel comes in a bottle large enough to last through the winter months. Men who dislike generic fragrances will appreciate the toughness of this modern cologne.
L’Homme Prada includes two signature Prada ingredients: amber and iris to make one of the best winter perfumes for men. This comfortable scent is a throwback to another era. Clean and floral yet undeniably masculine, its personality is hard to pin down.
L’Homme Prada is a refined fragrance ideal for a laid back man who doesn’t want to project a scent too strongly.
Dutch designers Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren specialize in delivering avant-garde designs with theatrical flair. They started producing fragrances for men in the mid-2000s. Spicebomb Extreme, with its grenade-shaped packaging, exemplifies Viktor & Rolf’s trademark showmanship.
This cologne is gentle at first without being weak. It smells like a mixture of some warm caramel candy and a campfire. I think anyone would be happy with this cologne and it’s a great add to any collection.
It’s one of the older fragrances that was very popular in the 70’s and 80’s. I have it in my collection of colognes and alternate between this and some other great ones. Colognes are a very personal choice, some you love and some you hate.
The Tuscan Leather perfume from the Tom Ford Private Blends collection is part of the category of essences that bring to life the mixture between leather notes and woody accords. The liquid housed in a mahogany bottle is composed of notes of saffron, juicy raspberry, thyme, olibanum, jasmine, suede and amber extract.
Launched in 2007, Tuscan Leather is not only a beautiful aroma, centered around the skin tone, but also a scent that perfectly compliments the cold season. It is perfect for moments when you feel the need to surround yourself with an enveloping, warm and sexy aroma. The elixir manages to be luxurious and comfortable at the same time, finding the perfect balance between dry and resinous, soft and intriguing. Its texture on the skin is comforting, the velvety touches being supported initially by the saffron accord, in the middle by the ingredient called olibanum, and finally by the leather quatrain, suede, amber and hard wood bark.